• Slide 1 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 1 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 2 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 3 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 4 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 5 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

Subscribe

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Demi Lovato: 'I've Never Kissed A Jonas Brother'


Disney star Demi Lovato has dismissed reports she's following in the footsteps of fellow teen stars Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez by dating one of the Jonas Brothers because the clean cut singers are "not the type of guys" she'd be attracted to.

The 16-year-old singer opened for the act on their Burning Up tour - which prompted the start of rumors she was being romanced by one of the three brothers behind the scenes.

She tells Seventeen magazine, "I've never kissed a Jonas brother, period. That would be kind of weird. Even in Camp Rock, Joe and I never kissed. We're all friends. But they're not the type of guys that I'd be into dating - or else I'd be dating one!

"They've become like brothers to me. I even put on my glasses and wear sweatpants around them because you wouldn't put makeup on for just your brothers."


Source: starpulse.com

0 comments: